we booked a trip to london which was cancelled due to volcano in Iceland.They sent us a voucher for the amount, however I can not get them to answer their phone or call us back to try to book another room.

when I call the hotel where we were booked they can not find a record of our reservation. 1800hotels states they will not give refunds so we have our money invested with them. I would prefer not to book with them but they have $1400 of our money.

Now when I call I do not even get through on the number they provided.

Had an Experience with 1800Hotels?

Comments

Riverside Resort And Casino - Riverside Hotel & Casino Review (LENGTHY!) Riverside Resort And Casino "This is a detailed review about Don Laughlin's Riverside Hotel and Casino in Laughlin Nevada. Visited on 7-11-16 to 7-14-16. Review written on 7-16-16. OVERALL RATING: 4/5 HOTEL ROOM: 4/5This was our..." Read more Westgate Resorts - Absolute worst hotel experience I have ever had Westgate Resorts "The word ‘resort’ is used very loosely here. We stayed July 10, 2016 – July 12, 2016. • TAKE YOUR MONEY ELSEWHERE!! THIS PLACE DOES NOT DESERVE YOUR BUSINESS!! • Used Priceline for booking..." Read more Budget Inn - Room Review Budget Inn "I stayed at the Budget Inn in Pinellas Park, Florida off Hwy 19 N from Thursday, 9/22 until Monday, 9/25. I've never stayed in such a rat hole! I stayed..." Read more Motel 6 - Room Review Motel 6 "When we opened the door it was obvious the room had not been cleaned from the last guest from the smell and just looking around..." Read more Lowes - Kitchen remodel  & design Lowes " Almost 3 months ago this hellacious process started. The tear out and install should have taken a month at most. I have drawers that hit the handles of opposing..." Read more Mattress Firm - Horrible customer service Mattress Firm "Dealing with Brook at Mattress Firm in Springfield was great until I purchased my base and mattress. The delivery guys damaged my wall getting it up and damaged the base..." Read more Skylight Visa - Phone *** 2017 Skylight Visa "i met a guy called Sam ,he helped me *** into my spouse INSTAGRAM,KIK,FACEBOOK AND GMAIL. Now i can monitor my spouse day to day messages and activities with out..." Read more Carid - Horrible, Horrible, Horrible Company. Stay Clear Carid "Horrible, Horrible Customer Service. Trying to ripp me off almost $1000 I purchased a carbon fiber trunk from them. After receving the product , I noticed it was badly warped...." Read more